Here are the cards I made last night. I haven't done any all week due to the kids and trying to decorate at the same time. I was literally itching to do some. The card above was quite a struggle to do. I had worked out the image and the colours to use, yet it morphed from a 7 x 5 card into an easel card midway. I'm pleased with the results though. You can just see the glitter card (a home bargains find) and it blends perfectly as the glitter has just the tiniest hint of green too it, picking up the green in the embellishments and the flower.
I like the fresh summery colours of this one. The prima flowers were purchased from ebay and arrived on the morning, hence, I couldn't wait to use them. This is the first time I used the cuttlebug to actually emboss the card. I usually emboss the matting etc. I hope it has turned out well.