09/09/2010

Black and White Challenge

Black and White Challenge
   
        

Here is the Black and White card for Fifi Folle's challenge on M.S.E.  I sent it to Dragonllew for her birthday, I hope she likes it :o)

The DP's are Hobbycraft own brand.  The digi image was a freebie (but I'm not sure where from - sorry). The butterflies and crystal were from The Works.

I have a new watermark (see top photo) it was created by the lovely Lynn from Sentiments 4 You. She was so helpful so if you're in need of anything special, be sure to pop by and have a look in her sentiments store.

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, love the image and the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.m sure Dragonllew loved it ,its fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I know Jenny would love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for entering The MSE Black & White challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card which is even more perfect in real life thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card - so very elegant, stunning.

    ReplyDelete