I did have a struggle though, it wasn't easy at all. I had run out of double sided tape, and picked up a different brand. The one I usually use, allows me to reposition (with care) if done within a few seconds - the one I purchased I could stick myself to the ceiling with it, upside down if I wanted. There is absolutely no room for error. That's where you put it - that's where it's staying!!!
Anyhow, enough of my waffle...The background image is one I purchased off ebay. The Tilda image is from Karen (Flourgirl), she stamped me some images (thanks again). I couldn't wait for the background to come, so I could use her. The DP is from MME spring collection (free with magazine). My trimmer can't cut straight (I so need a new one!) so I ended up ruining the last of the aqua cardstock meant to back the garden image on, so I cut another white piece and coloured the border in Promarkers - you would never tell it isn't right. I will remember that one for future use when I haven't got the correct cardstock. I told you I struggled! LOL. Then I edged the white mulberry roses to co-ordinate, and edged the Craftwork Cards sentiment too.
Wow - that was a long post. Sorry to bore you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: Wild Orchid challenge - One for the girls.